Our goals in redesigning our website were
- to ease navigation to information
- to present a cleaner, less cluttered look
- to provide further information on specific topics within a single click
- to incorporate the power of Google maps in providing driving directions
- to decrease confusion and increase communication
Sometimes we’re tempted to cram every ounce of information about our company on a single webpage. After three years we’ve come to understand what it is our customers and potential customers are looking for when they come to our site. They search primarily for directions, hours of operation, contact information and lastly pricing.
Those were our priorities in the redesign.
We hope you find the new layout useful and intuitive. As always we welcome your comments and suggestions.
Thank you for visiting the all new http://cwsandiego.com/old/.
Related articles by Zemanta
- How to Use Search Engine Optimization to Create a Valuable Website (ronmedlin.com)
- Concepts Of Website Design What To Do First With A Website (wealthyways4you.com)
- If You Are Losing Visitors You Need To Know These 6 Website Design Mistakes (ronmedlin.com)
- Increasing Traffic With SEO And Website Design (ronmedlin.com)
- A High Quality Websites And Your Business (wealthyways4you.com)