While it’s obvious we reuse ink and toner cartridges, other items we reuse on a daily basis might not be so obvious. I say that because it seems not too many of our customers return these items with their cartridges when they come in to buy filled ones.
To help us keep our costs as low as possible and thus to be able to pass along the lowest possible prices to you, please remember to retain bring back the following when you come in the next time:
- Cartridge boxes, both ink and laser (we can only reuse boxes that haven’t been written on or damaged)
- Plastic clips on the front of color ink cartridges
- Plastic caps on Canon cartridges
- Silver bags on laser cartridges
- Anti-static bags on Epson ink cartridges
We appreciate your efforts in helping us keep down costs and furthering the practice of reuse and recycling.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Buy 4, Get 1 Free sale (http://cwsandiego.com/old/)